- Earworm: Mama Cass singing “Make Your Own Kind of Music”. Infected the other night watching “Lost”. #
- Hey, I’m on BandToBand! I thought solo artists didn’t qualify, but I guess it’s due to the Boxhead connection. http://tinyurl.com/3q74sk #
- Should I use Google Analytics or Woopra? I mean, wouldn’t it slow down pageloading too much if you used both? Which I am? #
- Mmm. If I could drink Big Red all day long, I probably would. (I’m from Texas!) http://www.bigredltd.com/ #
I thought that big blue one was an orchid but it’s a Clematis. :-)
Visit http://del.icio.us/edith for the bigass list!
Books are one of our greatest resources, but many times in history books have been written which are misleading or untrue. In some cases this has lead to widescale death and destruction and evil governmental regimes. This is a list of ten of the worst…
From Google Operating System:
After a year and a half since the first announcement, the much-anticipated Google Health has been released at Google Factory Tour of Search. “Patients need to be able to better coordinate and manage their own health information. …
From the Twitter Blog:
BusinessWeek has an interesting (to us) article on Twitter this week: “The key question today isn’t what’s dumb on Twitter, but instead how a service with bite-size messages topping out at 140 characters can be smart, useful, maybe even necessary.
- Earworm: “Show Me” by the Cover Girls. Infected on BART, leaking out from someone’s headphones. Who would listen to *that* song, that loud? #
- Today is a great day to be living in California. :-) #
- Loved three songs on Last.fm:
- Biz Markie and Roxanne Shante – Live in NYC 1986
- Roxanne Shante – Live On Stage
I did not know about the tilde thing. Cool.
Maybe this is what happened to me a month or two ago when I got that flurry of bounces…