- Adamo – Aerialists Andrew Adams & Erika Gilfether
- Eeeeee!!! Some people w/ Dec. 13th Kindle orders (like me) are seeing their status change today to “shipping soon”. Refreshing like mad… #
- Why do I always have to “killall Dock”? #
- I just got a potato chip in the shape of Illinois. Oops, I ate it… no selling it on eBay! #
- Dad: “Oh, don’t worry about it. They may ship but then again they may run out. I don’t know why you can’t just show the patience I did.” HA! #
- SHIPPING SOON! SHIPPING SOON!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG #
Archive for the tag "ebay"
- Our neighbor is throwing a tantrum again. Verbal abuse. I feel very sad for his poor family. :-( #
- I’ve got eBay scammers all over me like white on rice. They’re coming from Gmail, but Gmail’s abuse-report links are all broken, wtf? #
- Gmail: Report Abuse
- So thankful I’m in a loving healthy relationship, thankful for the health and safety of my family, and for the antispam power of Akismet. #
As I mentioned before I’ve partnered up with an eBay Trading Assistant who’s helping me sell some of my old collectibles so I can move into a smaller apartment. Tonight she put up the first 20 items, so place your bids! I could use the cash right about now. :-)
I have all this semi-collectible crap I want to get rid of. Usually I throw my shit in the dumpster but I’ve always wanted to try selling stuff on eBay. It’s a little scary though; I didn’t really know how to do it properly. So last night I spent a few hours reading and figuring out what was needed. I picked something to start with, something that’s easy to mail and easy to part with… it’s an old 1986 copy of the Jpop magazine FOOL’S MATE, with Peter Murphy on the cover and a nice interview of the Cocteau Twins inside (though of course I can’t read it!). I made the starting price real cheap so hopefully someone will bid on it. If this goes well maybe I’ll get the nerve up to add more items. I just want to be sure this is something I can handle before I get too crazy with it.
C’mon, make my day… I would be positively thrilled if a little bidding war erupted over this! If all goes smoothly, I have LOTS more stuff and no desire to continue storing it all. I could cut my collection down by half and barely make a dent in it. :-|