- Nice. I just performed some monkey business on .htaccess, to redirect my crufty ol’ URLs to the proper new pages. And I didn’t bork it up. #
- Well then! I guess I’ve just dispensed with the www in my url. .htaccess is truly truly outrageous! #
- Huh. iPhone is no longer offering to delete a video after I’ve watched it. I liked that feature, I want it back. #
- I am almost incapable of typing the word "edit" without an h on the end. Even "edition" sometime comes out as "edithion". #
- I Am Married to the Berlin Wall (via WFMU)
Archive for the tag "germany"
Been meaning to draw up a list of sex-fetish sites that crack me up. They don’t turn me on, don’t worry, I just think they’re funny. Warning: some of these may be NSFW… over 18 only please!
The most disturbing one I can think of though, is the one about dolphin sex. But it’s just too grody for me to link to here, you’ll have to google it yourself. I’m pretty sure it’s a hoax though, it just has to be!
Guess what! I’m in the Munich airport waiting for my connecting flight to Valencia. I opened up my iBook just for kicks, found an Airport network, and got online!!! I’m very very impressed. Really glad I got that Airport card now.
The flight over here went fine. They didn’t give me any trouble about my guitar case; I was a little worried about that. I sat next to a guy from Munich named Stephane; we spent the whole flight making fun of all the other passengers. Good times. Now I have three hours to kill… uggghh. I’m so tired. It’s 2:14 in the morning for me but 8:30am or something here. Really glad the first show isn’t until tomorrow.
I kinda doubt I’ll be able to get online this easily over the next few weeks, so if you don’t hear from me, you’ll know why!